- Check and verify your voter registration, visit voterstatus.sos.ca.gov before ballots are mailed on October 5th.
- Sign up to track your ballot at california.ballottrax.net/voter.
• Oct 5 — all official ballots will be mailed by this date and official ballot drop boxes will be available.
• Oct 19 — Voter registration closes.
• Oct 31 — First day that four voter centers are open.
• Nov 1 — First day that 2-day voter centers are open.
• Nov 3 — Election day. Vote centers are open from 7am to 8pm.
Courtney Morrow, Chief Deputy County Clerk in charge of Elections, said it is crucial people fill out their ballots and the return envelope “completely.” That means people must sign their names, date and return the ballots.
For more information, call the office at (209)… Continue reading
July 2, 2020 – By Larry Enrico, Board of Directors Member – Friends of the Library Announce GoFundMe Summer Campaign for Library Support The Mariposa County Friends of the Library have announced a GoFundMe Summer Campaign for Library Support that can be reached on-line at https://tinyurl.com/mcfol-summer2020.
The Mariposa County library system is faced with severe budget constraints, and the Friends of the Library are asking communities throughout the County for assistance with the first of a series of fundraising campaigns. *Without extra funding provided by the GoFundMe Campaign, it is likely that many of the branch libraries may be closed altogether, and the main library will have very limited hours. Your help is needed now!
To provide this much needed support, the Friends have started the first “Summer” GoFundMe campaign with an ambitious goal of $50,000. The Friends… Continue reading