- #FergusonFire in Mariposa County – GoFundMe for Braden Varney Family July 16, 2018
- Mariposa Biomass Project Appeal Hearing Continues on Tuesday July 16, 2018
- Call to Action: Mariposa Biomass Plant July 7, 2018
- Image of the Day – July 4, 2018 – Happy Independence Day July 4, 2018
- Image of the Day – June 21, 2018 – Suffer the Little Ones June 21, 2018
- Families Belong Together Rally/March on June 30th – Carpooling! June 20, 2018
- Image of the Day – June 14, 2018 – State-sponsored Terrorism June 14, 2018
Message from the PM Board – June 7, 2018
This post has already been read 371 times!
A message from the PM Board: we’re experiencing problems with our mailing list program and haven’t been able to send out any updates in the last week or so.
As was announced at our last meeting in May, we are taking a 3-month hiatus from monthly meetings while board members and others take summer vacations. We’ll be reconvening in late September with a community event – we’ll need YOUR help – which we’ll tell you more about if we ever get our email program working again.
Also, we’ll be working on finalizing our bylaws and hope to have a draft to review in early July.
In the meantime, keep vigilant and help keep everyone informed on issues and actions that need our attention!
Cheryl, Dayla, Heather, Carol, Michelle, and Susan
- No results available