- #FergusonFire in Mariposa County – GoFundMe for Braden Varney Family July 16, 2018
- Mariposa Biomass Project Appeal Hearing Continues on Tuesday July 16, 2018
- Call to Action: Mariposa Biomass Plant July 7, 2018
- Image of the Day – July 4, 2018 – Happy Independence Day July 4, 2018
- Image of the Day – June 21, 2018 – Suffer the Little Ones June 21, 2018
- Families Belong Together Rally/March on June 30th – Carpooling! June 20, 2018
- Image of the Day – June 14, 2018 – State-sponsored Terrorism June 14, 2018
Mariposa County Candidates for District 3 Supervisor Debate on Thu 04/26/2018
This post has already been read 209 times!
Candidate Debate hosted by Gazette and KRYZ Radio
A political debate has been scheduled for the three candidates running for the Mariposa County District 3 supervisor position.
The event is being hosted by the Mariposa Gazette as well as KRYZ Radio in Mariposa.
The event will begin at 6 p.m., Thursday, April 26 at McKay Hall in Catheys Valley. It will feature incumbent Marshall Long and challengers Heather Bernikoff and Jerry Cox. It will last approximately an hour and a half.
- No results available