This post has already been read 185 times!
- Check and verify your voter registration, visit voterstatus.sos.ca.gov before ballots are mailed on October 5th.
- Sign up to track your ballot at california.ballottrax.net/voter.
• Oct 5 — all official ballots will be mailed by this date and official ballot drop boxes will be available.
• Oct 19 — Voter registration closes.
• Oct 31 — First day that four voter centers are open.
• Nov 1 — First day that 2-day voter centers are open.
• Nov 3 — Election day. Vote centers are open from 7am to 8pm.
Courtney Morrow, Chief Deputy County Clerk in charge of Elections, said it is crucial people fill out their ballots and the return envelope “completely.” That means people must sign their names, date and return the ballots.
For more information, call the office at (209) 966-2007.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
People can also visit www.mariposacounty.org .